1993

1993 Number One Songs
DateArtist - TitleWeeks
at #1

1993 Number One Songs
 – Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You10
 – 2 Unlimited - No Limit5
 – Shaggy - Oh Carolina2
 – Bluebells - Young At Heart4
 – George Michael and Queen with Lisa Stansfield - Five Live EP3
 – Ace Of Base - All That She Wants3
 – UB40 - (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You2
 – Gabrielle - Dreams3
 – Take That - Pray4
 – Freddie Mercury - Living On My Own2
 – Culture Beat - Mr Vain4
 – Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince (Will Smith) - Boom! Shake The Room2
 – Take That feat. Lulu - Relight my Fire2
 – Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)7
 – Mr Blobby - Mr Blobby3 (1)
 – Take That - Babe1
 – Mr Blobby - Mr Blobby3 (2)
Source: The Official Charts Company
16 different songs hit number one in the UK during 1993.